Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Geraint Pugh <ge...@icloud.com> on 2016/08/15 14:53:42 UTC

Installing the latest upgrade on my Mac.

Can’t get the “install anyway” button to work when I get the message that you are an unidentified source.

Geraint Pugh.

Re: Installing the latest upgrade on my Mac.

Posted by James Plante <ji...@me.com>.
Google “Gatekeeper on Mac”. It’s a security feature.

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net>.
Geraint Pugh wrote:
> Can’t get the “install anyway” button to work when I get the message that you are an unidentified source.
>
> Geraint Pugh.

Geraint;

As you appear to be trying to install on a mac, it is most likely that
you are running up against the Gatekeeper feature of OS X. Please see
the link in the first entry of the following link.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.1.2+Release+Notes#AOO4.1.2ReleaseNotes-KnownIssues.
It will give you detailed instructions on how to install.

Regards
Keith
PS
You have been cc'd as you are not subscribed to the list. Please reply
only to the list and not to my e-mail address.