Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> on 2014/02/21 17:24:50 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Commons Pool 2.2 RC2 as 2.2

2.2 fixes a few bugs and adds a new testOnCreate() feature that is
required by DBCP 2.

RC2 fixes/improves the following compared to RC1
- More clarity in release notes and index page on clients not using
  MBean interfaces
- Refactor migration notes so they don't need changing on every release
- Update to CP 33 (new skin)
- Use appropriate line endings in source distros
- Fix a typo

The Pool 2.2 RC2 is available for review here:
  https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/commons/pool/ (r4457)

Maven artifacts are here:
  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecommons-1009

Details of changes since 2.1 are in the release notes and changelog:
  https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/commons/pool/RELEASE-NOTES.txt
  http://people.apache.org/~markt/dev/pool-2.2-RC2-site/changes-report.html

 The tag is here:
  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/pool/tags/POOL_2_2_RC2/
  (r 1570589)

 Site:
  http://people.apache.org/~markt/dev/pool-2.2-RC2-site
  (Broken links to Javadoc versions expected)

 KEYS:
  http://www.apache.org/dist/commons/KEYS

  Please review the release candidate and vote.
  This vote will close no sooner than 72 hours from now

  [ ] +1 Release these artifacts
  [ ] +0 OK, but...
  [ ] -0 OK, but really should fix...
  [ ] -1 I oppose this release because...

Cheers,

Mark

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Commons Pool 2.2 RC2 as 2.2

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 21/02/2014 16:24, Mark Thomas wrote:
> 2.2 fixes a few bugs and adds a new testOnCreate() feature that is
> required by DBCP 2.

Bah, wrong list. Sorry.

Mark