Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Hookom, Jacob" <Ja...@redline.mckhboc.com> on 2004/01/28 18:07:34 UTC

[OT] RE: log4j integration

I'm wondering if anyone has gotten log4j to be deployed within separate
apps?  We are having issues with log4j jars and their properties files being
deployed on each application under Weblogic.  Most of what I've read
recommends putting log4j at the container level along with a single
properties file, but that isn't as flexible as what we want it to be.

-Thanks