Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Pete Stokes <st...@quinn-direct.com> on 2004/02/19 15:18:55 UTC

lb worker issue

Hi.

I've got load balancing working with Tomcat 5 (Apache 1.3x), but when I
set the lbfactor to 100 for both Tomcat workers, I get all requests to
the first defined worker.

If I up the lbfactor of the second box, everything goes to that box.

Whilst using the same apache with Tomcat 4, I had it distributing load,
but it's seems to have stopped unless it will do the first x sessions to
one box then swap to the other.

Pete.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager.
This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.