Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Jack Hsieh <jh...@dominocomp.com> on 2004/09/08 19:40:29 UTC

report using Outlook

Hello Folks,

We installed Spamassassin yesterday with great success. However, we use
Outlook as the primary email client; is there anyway to report spam using
Outlook?

Thanks

J.H

Re: report using Outlook

Posted by Mathieu Nantel <na...@ecopiabio.com>.
Hi Jack,

I think you can setup so-called "public" spam and ham (not-spam) imap folders
where all users can drop incorrectly tagged mail. Then you run a cron job
that gets SA to learn from these folders.

There was a guide on how to do exactly this on the SA wiki pages, I seem to
recall. Someone else can maybe point to the exact location..

--
Mathieu Nantel - Systems Manager
Ecopia BioSciences Inc.