Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/12 15:24:08 UTC

Common Dependency Upgrades (STANBOL-1419)

Hi all,

Today I have committed updates to versions of common dependencies.
Especially OSGI, Sling Launcher, Apache Commons ...

This update also required several code changes (esp. because http
components). On my local build all tests are green. Currently I am
waiting for the Jenkins build but I hope this will also work out well.

I am currently preparing similar updates for the 0.12.1-SNAPSHOT
branch to keep them in sync and making back porting of functionalities
easier. I hope I get this done by tomorrow, but I still need to fix
some issues with the Apache Jena update (the new version is no longer
compatible with the related search feature of the Contenthub).

So if you are a Stanbol user and you are experiencing problems please
let me know. While the ~180 integration test do cover most of the
fuctionalities (esp. for the Entityhub and the Enhancer) they do for
sure not cover any single feature.

best
Rupert