Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Ralf Bierig <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/17 23:31:41 UTC

How to modify the Lucene 4 index?

Hi all,

is there any good documentation of how to change and modify the index of
Lucene version 4 other than what is already on the website? Blogs,
papers, reports etc. or just a report on experience in some form ---
anything would be good.

Based on an early-stage project, I would like to get first hand
experience in order to get overview about what is possible and how
difficult is it to do.

Best,
Ralf

Re: How to modify the Lucene 4 index?

Posted by Adrien Grand <jp...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Are you talking about updating the content of the index or customizing
the file formats of the index?

On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 11:31 PM, Ralf Bierig <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> is there any good documentation of how to change and modify the index of
> Lucene version 4 other than what is already on the website? Blogs, papers,
> reports etc. or just a report on experience in some form --- anything would
> be good.
>
> Based on an early-stage project, I would like to get first hand experience
> in order to get overview about what is possible and how difficult is it to
> do.
>
> Best,
> Ralf

Adrien