Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by tu...@discoverfinancial.com on 2001/07/02 17:56:13 UTC

Re: Got to here!! (Open) not yet implemented

JMeter dynamically searches for the class files in the JMeter jar File. It
finds the jar file by reading its path from the search_paths parameter in
jmeter.properties. This would happen successfully if the following are
true.

1. Check that you have the jmeter.properties file in the same directory
that contains your run file (batch file in case of windows) and
ApacheJMeter.jar.
2. Make sure that the Java classpath contains . as one of the parameters.
3. Check if the search_paths parameter is present in the properties file
and it points to a valid location for ApacheJMeter.jar.
4. Make sure that you have not expanded the classes and are using the Jar
file for running your program. If you want to work of the expanded classes
then include the path in search_paths parameter.

Let me know if this doesn't work either.

tushar

Hi All,
  I did a check-out of the latest stuff and try to open anything
(test plan, thread group, etc.) I get:

  Sorry, this feature (Open) not yet implemented

Is it just me ;-)

Bruce
--
Bruce Barrett                  bruce@ebrary.com