Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Nicolaas Geldenhuys <ni...@cartrack.co.za> on 2004/06/01 00:56:34 UTC

Re: PageRedirectException Real Redirect?

This seems to work for me

public void RedirectToPage(IRequestCycle cycle, String Page) {
  ILink link;

  link = getService("page").getLink(cycle, null, new String[] { Page });

  try {
    cycle.getRequestContext().getResponse().sendRedirect(link.getURL());
  } catch (IOException e) {
    // TODO Auto-generated catch block
    e.printStackTrace();
  }
}

RE: DirectLink and InheritedBindings

Posted by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@comcast.net>.
You are not specifying a direction for your media property, therefore it is not connected.  That is
the root of your problems; make the property abstract and use direction="in".

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry

Parameter Passing and Accessing

Posted by Joe Andolina <jo...@andomation.com>.
Okay okay,
	Forget all my posts about images and the like. Its my poor knowledge
of haw parameters are passed that is the problem. For a given component I am
passing a value 'media'. When I try to output the value as:

I get the default value specified in the class. When I output the value via
a named component I get the proper passed value.

This poses me with a problem because whenever I try to access the value
inside my class I am getting the default value. Is there any way to sync up
these two values?

Joe

DirectLink and InheritedBindings