Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Mohit Anchlia <mo...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/31 20:07:35 UTC

Using FileInputFormat - org.apache.flink.streaming.api.functions.source.TimestampedFileInputSplit

 In trying to use this code I get the following error. Is it asking me to
implement additional interface?

streamEnv.readFile(format, args[0], FileProcessingMode.
*PROCESS_CONTINUOUSLY*, 2000).print();

[main] INFO com.s.flink.example.PDFInputFormat - Start streaming
[main] INFO org.apache.flink.api.java.typeutils.TypeExtractor - class
org.apache.flink.streaming.api.functions.source.TimestampedFileInputSplit
does not contain a setter for field modificationTime
[main] INFO org.apache.flink.api.java.typeutils.TypeExtractor - class
org.apache.flink.streaming.api.functions.source.TimestampedFileInputSplit
is not a valid POJO type because not all fields are valid POJO fields.

Re: Using FileInputFormat - org.apache.flink.streaming.api.functions.source.TimestampedFileInputSplit

Posted by Mohit Anchlia <mo...@gmail.com>.
This was user induced problem - me. I wasn't calling streamenv.execute() :(

Posted by Mohit Anchlia <mo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mohit Anchlia <mo...@gmail.com>.
I don't see the print output.

Posted by Fabian Hueske <fh...@gmail.com>.