Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by cris2014 <cr...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/03 11:56:00 UTC

Update Subscription at runtime

Hi,
I read from this link
http://www.amicontech.com/blog/subscriptions-in-ofbiz-and-opentaps/ how
subscriptions work in OFBiz.

>From what I understood when a customer purchases the product, the system
automatically creates a Subscription record.

Now if I need to perform some custom logics, what is the correct way to
update/modify some data of the subscription when it gets automatically
created?

Thank you

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

That depends. Data regarding the subscription product is persisted through
the entities in the PRODUCT Component. Data regarding the sales orders is
persisted through the ORDER Component.

I trust this helps.

Regards,

Pierre Smits