Posted to dev@guacamole.apache.org by Takpong Boontung <ko...@hotmail.com> on 2018/05/15 06:59:46 UTC

I had upload file to sftp form my local computer ,how can I download the file to the remoter computer in the guacamole?

Re: I had upload file to sftp form my local computer ,how can I download the file to the remoter computer in the guacamole?

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.
On Tue, May 15, 2018 at 2:59 AM, Takpong Boontung <ko...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> I had upload file to sftp form my local computer ,how can I download the
> file to the remoter
>
> computer in the guacamole?

You'll need to access the system running the SFTP server from inside the
remote computer.  You can use something like FileZilla, WinSCP, pscp/psftp
(PuTTY), or if your SFTP server has SMB/CIFS services enabled and
configured, you could access the files that way.

-Nick