Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/16 17:47:14 UTC

[m2] How to set location of activemq-data?

I am running ActiveMQ and I keep getting ${basedir}/activemq-data when what
I want is ${basedire}/target/activemq-data

Where would I set this?

Mick Knutson

http://www.baselogic.com
http://www.blincmagazine.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mickknutson
http://www.djmick.com
http://www.myspace.com/mickknutson
http://www.myspace.com/BLiNCMagazine
http://tahoe.baselogic.com
---

Re: [m2] How to set location of activemq-data?

Posted by Rainer Pruy <Ra...@Acrys.COM>.
Not being an amq wiz either,
I stumbled across the "*" occurring stray in the attribute list of the <amp:broker> element.
This definitely will confuse the XML parser (but should actually give some different error message).
Is this some valid (pseudo) XML to be used with amq or just some typos while composing the message?

Rainer

--
Rainer Pruy
Geschäftsführer

Acrys Consult GmbH & Co. KG
Untermainkai 29-30, D-60329 Frankfurt
Tel: +49-69-244506-0 - Fax: +49-69-244506-50
Web: http://www.acrys.com -  Email: office@acrys.com
Handelsregister: Frankfurt am Main, HRA 31151

Re: [m2] How to set location of activemq-data?

Posted by Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com>.
I tried this:

Posted by Doug Douglass <do...@gmail.com>.
Mick,