Posted to user@accumulo.apache.org by Jamie Johnson <je...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/09 13:01:05 UTC

Searching d4m based table

Is there documentation describing what types of searches perform well on a
d4m based table?   Any examples?

Re: Searching d4m based table

Posted by Dylan Hutchison <dh...@uw.edu>.
Hi Jamie,

Take a look at the examples under directories 3Scaling and 2Apps in the D4M
distribution <https://github.com/Accla/d4m>, or at a demo on baseball data
here <https://github.com/dhutchis/d4mBB>.  Whether you use Matlab/Octave or
not, these examples demonstrate the d4m schema and queries on the d4m
schema that you can use when talking to Accumulo.

Regards, Dylan

Posted by Jamie Johnson <je...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeremy Kepner <ke...@ll.mit.edu>.