Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/02 11:04:05 UTC

IoC TestBase, IOCTestCase and others

Hi,
  does these classes which belongs to src/main/java and not
src/test/java within the tapestry-ioc module are there to provide
helps to framework's users test classes?
I mean, may i use that without to much worry?
For the records they're not in an *.internal.* package...

Regards
--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com

Re: IoC TestBase, IOCTestCase and others

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
They are meant for reuse. They are quite stable.

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 2:04 AM, Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>  does these classes which belongs to src/main/java and not
> src/test/java within the tapestry-ioc module are there to provide
> helps to framework's users test classes?
> I mean, may i use that without to much worry?
> For the records they're not in an *.internal.* package...
>
> Regards
> --
> Massimo
> http://meridio.blogspot.com