Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Oleg Dulin <ol...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/07 21:19:45 UTC

Data corruption issues with 1.1

I can't quite describe what happened, but essentially one day I found
that my column values that are supposed to be UTF-8 strings started
getting bogus characters.

Is there a known data corruption issue with 1.1 ?

Re: Data corruption issues with 1.1

Posted by aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>.
Was this old data written using an older version of cassandra ?

In the current versions UTF data is verified.

Cheers

Aaron Morton
Freelance Developer
@aaronmorton