Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Marc Dufresne <Ma...@parks.on.ca> on 2006/03/01 17:49:22 UTC

RE: SA-LEARN HANGING when database over 2000 SPAM messages

What are my options at this point to resolve the issue?

Marc Dufresne, Corporate IT Officer
St. Lawrence Parks Commission
13740 County Road 2
Morrisburg, ON  K0C 1X0

E-mail: Marc.Dufresne@parks.on.ca
Voice: 613-543-3704  Ext#2455
Fax: 613-543-2847
Corporate website: www.parks.on.ca

Steve Thomas wrote:
>> -rw-------  1 root  wheel  549775048704 Feb 28 10:47 bayes_toks
>
> I'll leave it to the experts to help you out here, but I would
assume
> that a token db that's apparently half a terrabyte in size is a
> *slight* indication of a problem somewhere... ;)

BerkeleyDB uses sparse files.

--
Matthew.van.Eerde (at) hbinc.com               805.964.4554 x902
Hispanic Business Inc./HireDiversity.com       Software Engineer