Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Mark W <el...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/08 03:55:38 UTC

bridge HornetQ and ActiveMQ

I am looking to bridge these two JMS systems.  I have found some
example bridging config files but they do not speak specifically to
HornetQ.  Has anyone done this before?

Thanks,
Mark

Re: bridge HornetQ and ActiveMQ

Posted by Mark W <el...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the info and yes, I understand what you are saying.
Problem is that I cannot figure out how to build a HornetQ connection
factory.  After spending some time with HornetQ, it makes me
appreciate ActiveMQ more..  ;)

Posted by Mark W <el...@gmail.com>.
That looks like it would work.  I'm not sure on the configuration and
have been working that for a while with no success.