Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Hong Tian <ho...@hotmail.com> on 2000/12/21 03:59:12 UTC

Re: tomcat

Thanks so much Jang, You are right, Tomcat is running, I was surprised that
all the problems you encounterd are exactly what I experienced. Thanks for
sharing your experience with me.

By the way, when I test some jsp examples, (I saved them to folder
tomcat/webapps/root/jsp, I created this jsp folder, like you did).it didn't
run the java methods in the jsp file, like Date(), getRemoteHost(),
getRemoteAddr(), I only got the static html page layout, why?

Thanks