Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Alex Chaffee <gu...@stinky.com> on 2001/10/06 02:23:22 UTC

[FAQ] jGuru FAQ Update

jGuru maintains FAQs and Forums on Servlets, JSP, and Tomcat (as well as
many other Java topics).  Here is an automated update on recent postings to
Tomcat-related FAQs.  Please direct flames and feedback to alex@jguru.com .

 - Alex

need it? get it. tools, code and tutorials for open-standards based development.

Stay informed with dW's weekly email newsletter
http://www.jguru.com/misc/register_devworks.jsp?src=notify

Hi.  You asked to be notified weekly when certain jGuru.com items get new entries.

You can shut email notification off at the FAQ home
page(s) or:

  http://www.jguru.com/guru/notifyprefs.jsp

++ JavaServer Pages (JSP) FAQ: http://www.jguru.com/faq/JSP

I have an error page that is handling my exceptions.  Is it possible to access session data  from within the error page when the request is forwarded to it upon an exception? I am getting a null when I do a session.getAttribute().
	http://www.jguru.com/misc/faqtrampoline.jsp?src=notify&EID=512162

Can 2 web applications share the same session object?
	http://www.jguru.com/misc/faqtrampoline.jsp?src=notify&EID=511752

++ Servlets FAQ: http://www.jguru.com/faq/Servlets

Can 2 web applications share the same session object?
	http://www.jguru.com/misc/faqtrampoline.jsp?src=notify&EID=511752

How do I retrieve parameters in the exact order in which they appeared on the HTML form? The method getParameterNames() does not preserve the order.
	http://www.jguru.com/misc/faqtrampoline.jsp?src=notify&EID=508859

How can I get quotes in my servlet output so the string will be quoted for JavaScript?
	http://www.jguru.com/misc/faqtrampoline.jsp?src=notify&EID=507420