Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Josh Tynjala <jo...@bowlerhat.dev> on 2023/02/02 23:15:34 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release Apache flex-sdk-converter-maven-extension 1.1.0 RC1

Hi,

Please discuss the flex-sdk-converter-maven-extension 1.1.0 release
candidate here and not in the vote thread.

Thanks,
Josh

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Apache flex-sdk-converter-maven-extension 1.1.0 RC1

Posted by Josh Tynjala <jo...@bowlerhat.dev>.
Thanks, Greg!

--
Josh Tynjala
Bowler Hat LLC <https://bowlerhat.dev>

Posted by Greg Dove <gr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Josh Tynjala <jo...@bowlerhat.dev>.
Thanks for pointing out the requirements in the README. I'll be sure to
update that for the tests fix.

Posted by Yishay Weiss <yi...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Greg Dove <gr...@gmail.com>.
Just for the record: when I compiled I was using openjdk 11.0.6, so that is
the reason I did not encounter that issue.

Posted by Yishay Weiss <yi...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Josh Tynjala <jo...@bowlerhat.dev>.

Posted by Yishay Weiss <yi...@hotmail.com>.
I’m getting this:

C:\dev\apache-flex-sdk-converter-1.1.0>mvn clean install
Picked up JAVA_TOOL_OPTIONS: -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Reactor Build Order:
[INFO]
[INFO] Apache Flex - SDK-Converter                                        [pom]
[
(…)

[INFO]  T E S T S
[INFO] Running org.apache.flex.utilities.converter.retrievers.types.PlatformTypeTest
[ERROR] Tests run: 5, Failures: 0, Errors: 5, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.082 s <<< FAILURE! - in org.apache.flex.utilities.converter.retrievers.types.PlatformTypeTest

Posted by Josh Tynjala <jo...@bowlerhat.dev>.

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Josh Tynjala <jo...@bowlerhat.dev>.
Thanks for voting, folks. I'm on vacation this week without my computer, so
I'll call the result and make the release officially when I get back next
week.