Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Dy...@Sun.COM on 2005/05/02 14:01:15 UTC

Subversion propertes in Derby

Hi.

Is there a Subversion property policy for Derby?

I ask because some of the property settings seem rather inconsistent:

- Most .java files (but not all) have the svn:executable property. But
  script files, (which I would expect to have this property) don't
  seem to have it.

- A number of files have a mysterious property called
  "snv:eol-style". I could be wrong but this seems like a mis-spelling
  of "svn:eol-style"? Try

find . -name .svn -prune -o -exec svn proplist -v {} \; | grep -B1 snv:

Just wondering...

--
dt