Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Peter Nabbefeld <Pe...@gmx.de> on 2004/06/13 20:54:05 UTC

Location of build.properties

Hi,

I've seen, that the overall user preferences for maven have to be stored
in ${user.home}/build.properties. I'd prefer to either put it into
${user.home}/.maven/build.properties or to rename it to
${user.home}/maven.build.properties. Can I manage it from a config file?
IMO, build.properties is a common name, and if I cannot assign it after
a while to the correct application (who cares about the config of a
running application?), it could be accidently deleted.

Kind regards

Peter