Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Gavin Bong <ga...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/14 08:59:14 UTC

Support for Derby's Network driver

Hi,

>From the documentation, OpenJPA only supports Derby via the embedded
driver. Are there any plans to support the client-server driver ? Will
you support Derby 10.2.2.2 as well ? Thanks.

Gavin Bong

-----
Ce qui compte dans une vie, c'est l'intensité d'une vie, ce n'est pas
la durée d'une vie ~ Jacque Brel

To live life is to take risks; to always be safe and secure is death.
- Edward Abbey

Re: Support for Derby's Network driver

Posted by Marc Prud'hommeaux <mp...@apache.org>.
Gavin-

The network driver works fine with OpenJPA in my experience (and I
use it all the time). I think we just happen to only list the
embedded driver.