Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Yann Ylavic <yl...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/05 13:40:30 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1643179 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk/server/mpm: prefork/prefork.c worker/worker.c

On Fri, Dec 5, 2014 at 8:57 AM,  <yl...@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: ylavic
> Date: Fri Dec  5 07:57:57 2014
> New Revision: 1643179

The URL used here seems to have changed since recent upgrade (was
httpd://svn.a.o/r[rev] before).
The previous one looked more "generic" IMHO, less dependant on the SVN
viewer (would not break if the viewer changes some day).

Re: svn commit: r1643179 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk/server/mpm: prefork/prefork.c worker/worker.c

Posted by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org>.
All fixed now - took a bit of digging, but it works :)

Posted by Yann Ylavic <yl...@gmail.com>.
OK, thanks Daniel.

Posted by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org>.