Posted to dev@doris.apache.org by Kang <kx...@gmail.com> on 2023/06/02 10:02:08 UTC

[Discuss] Doris 2.0-beta release kickoff

Hi All

Doris 2.0.0-alpha1 was released about 1 month ago. Tens of community
users have evaluated this release and gave some valuable feedback.
Dozens of issues have been fixed during the evaluation period of
2.0.0-alpha1, thanks to our enthusiastic community users and
hardworking developers.

Now, I propose to kick off 2.0-beta release. 2.0-beta release will be
mainly used for evaluating Nierieds optimizer and Pipeline execution
engine.

--

Best Regards!

Kang <kx...@gmail.com>

Re: [Discuss] Doris 2.0-beta release kickoff

Posted by Gabriel Lee <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kang,

Very excited to see this huge release!
Btw, will Nereids and pipeline be on by default in 2.0.0-alpha1?

Best,
Gabriel

Posted by Mingyu Chen <mo...@163.com>.
Good to see that!