Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by surfnerd <su...@outlook.com> on 2014/08/08 02:42:15 UTC

DSFR and ActiveMQ on Windows (Distributed File System Replication)

Hi,

I am trying to design replicated file system for large cluster.
Replicated LeveDb was the first option but I want to try other replication
solutions.

Has anyone tried DSFR in windows server with ActiveMQ ?
How does file locking works in ActiveMQ ?
Can I just replicate Leveldb / KahaDb folder and states are replicated ?

Thanks,
SN

Re: DFSR and ActiveMQ on Windows (Distributed File System Replication)

Posted by surfnerd <su...@outlook.com>.
Any suggestions on this end ?