Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by FM <fa...@prologia.fr> on 2018/12/20 12:20:15 UTC

Error ActiveMQ / Websocket configuration

Hi,

I try to configure my Websockets with ActiveMQ.

When I launch my Springboot application I obtain this message :

/8.12.20 10:57:44.705 [tcp-client-loop-nio-3] INFO
o.s.m.s.s.StompBrokerRelayMessageHandler - TCP connection failure in session
_system_: Failed to connect: Connection timed out: no further information:
/192.168.1.88:61613
io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AnnotatedConnectException: Connection timed
out: no further information: /192.168.1.88:61613
	at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.finishConnect(SocketChannelImpl.java:717)
	at
io.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioSocketChannel.doFinishConnect(NioSocketChannel.java:327)
	at
io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioChannel$AbstractNioUnsafe.finishConnect(AbstractNioChannel.java:340)
	at
io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:636)
	at
io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java:583)
	at
io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:500)
	at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:462)
	at
io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:897)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: no further
information
/

This is the configuration of ActiveMQ in application.yml :

/activemq:
      broker-url:
vm://embedded?broker.persistent=false,useShutdownHook=false
      in-memory: true
      non-blocking-redelivery: true
      packages:
        trust-all: false
        trusted: com.memorynotfound
      pool:
        block-if-full: true
        block-if-full-timeout: -1
        enabled: false
        idle-timeout: 30000
        max-connections: 1
        max-sessions-per-connection: 500
        time-between-expiration-check: -1
        use-anonymous-producers: true

  # Spring JMS Settings
  jms:
    listener:
      acknowledge-mode: auto
      auto-startup: true
      concurrency: 5
      max-concurrency: 10
    pub-sub-domain: false
    template:
      default-destination:
      delivery-mode: NON_PERSISTENT
      priority: 100
      qos-enabled: true
      receive-timeout: 1000
      time-to-live: 36000/

This is the Websocket configuration class :

/@Configuration
@EnableWebSocketMessageBroker
public class WebSocketConfig implements WebSocketMessageBrokerConfigurer {

  @Override
  public void configureMessageBroker(MessageBrokerRegistry config) {

config.enableStompBrokerRelay("/topic").setRelayHost("192.168.1.88").setRelayPort(61613);

    config.setApplicationDestinationPrefixes("/app");
  }

  @Override
  public void registerStompEndpoints(StompEndpointRegistry registry) {
  }
}/

I don't know if the relayHost and relayPort have the right values - i try
several couple of host/port without success (localhost, vm://localhost,
vm://embedded, ...)

What is the nature of this error(?) message : problem with timeout of
ActiveMQ ? The current values of relayHost and relayPort are correct ?

Any ideas ?

Thank you for advance.

Re: Error ActiveMQ / Websocket configuration

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
So... You're using an embedded broker, but then trying to connect to it via
a websocket? Is that really what you mean to do, and if so, why? Before we
sink too much time into solving your problem, let's make sure it's the
RIGHT problem.

Also, have you confirmed via netstat that the broker is actually listening
on port 61613?

It seems like your questions are really about Spring Boot rather than
ActiveMQ. Have you posted this question on the Spring forums and/or a
general question site such as StackOverflow?

Tim