Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by daniel steel <se...@yahoo.com> on 2007/12/16 05:31:34 UTC

Tomcat6 on windows - cpu 100%

hi all,
  I am having problem with tomcat6 with NIO connector / jdk 1.6.3 on windows 2k3 server. For some reason, after some time of use,tomcat starts pegging cpu at 80 -90 % and needs a restart.

when i run tomcat status, i see one jsp that has been running for a long time.but when i run jstack, i don't see that jsp in the stack trace. And if we open process explorer, 2 threads were  using  about 32% of the cpu each. but if we tried to view stack of those threads, all we got was ntkrnlpa.exe plus some offset.if we disable the jsp, tomcat runs for days with out any problem. this seems like issue in code but jstack has no trace of it.

would jstack be my best bet in deter ming this issue?  is there any other tools  to debug? any ideas?

thanks
dan

Looking for last minute shopping deals?