Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Виктор Панасюк <vi...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/02 11:47:57 UTC

Low Quality JBIG-2

Hello. I am Viktor, Java Developer, company SmartBear. We wan to migrate to
Apache PDF from Aspose, and all cases work good.
Only quality of JBIG-2 isn't too good. Could you help me? Maybe I may
switch some options.

Very thankful for any help.

First image is Aspose
Second - Apache

AW: Re: Low Quality JBIG-2

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
please mention what pdfbox / jbig2 version you are using and what code or
command line call. Also share the PDF please.

Tilman

Gesendet mit der Telekom Mail App
<https://kommunikationsdienste.t-online.de/redirects/email_app_android_sendmail_footer>

--- Original-Nachricht ---
Von: Виктор Панасюк
Betreff: Re: Low Quality JBIG-2
Datum: 02.07.2020, 15:04 Uhr
An: users@pdfbox.apache.org

<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JHYyMo5Rj9xBKaEdCbnZDGO0RsUBDd7h/view?usp=sharing>

<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yqu-w-256WK5PVzuUlG_69tY2DWtt6lw/view?usp=sharing>

чт, 2 июл. 2020 г. в 14:47, Виктор Панасюк <vitek.panasyuk@gmail.com

Re: Low Quality JBIG-2

Posted by Виктор Панасюк <vi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Low Quality JBIG-2

Posted by Hartmann, Toël <To...@elanders.com>.
Attachements are removed from the mails in to the list.
Please upload the files somewhere and provide a link.