Posted to dev@streams.apache.org by Jason Letourneau <jl...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/18 16:02:28 UTC

[VOTE] Streams Logo

So we've got a bunch of logos submitted at this point...not sure if
anymore are coming from others, but its probably time we voted this
out.  All logos are uploaded at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STREAMS-8

Please cast (like we did for the project name) a +1 for your two top
choices and -1 for anything you are violently opposed to winner is
most aggregate +1s after 72 hours (new submissions welcomed along the
way in that period):

streams_simple.jpg (Square streams "S", no mountains, black feather)

streams_simple2.jpg (Square streams "S", no mountains, no black feather)

streams2.jpg (mountains, streams "s", no feather/apache)

streams3.jpg (mountains, streams "s", red feather, no apache)

streams4.jpg (mountains, streams "s", red feather, apache)

streams5.png (grey block left, streams typed)

streams6.png (Streams sound wave off S)

streams7.jpg (Streams mountain cutoff, black feather, apache)

Re: [VOTE] Streams Logo

Posted by Raminder Singh <ra...@gmail.com>.
My favorites are streams5.png and streams6.png.

+1 for  streams5.png and streams6.png

Thanks
Raminder

Re: [VOTE] Streams Logo

Posted by Venkat Mahadevan <ne...@gmail.com>.
streams5.png   +1
streams6.png   +1

Thanks
Venkat

Re: [VOTE] Streams Logo

Posted by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 11:59 AM, Craig McClanahan <cr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 7:27 AM, Jason Letourneau
> <jl...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Anyone else have an opinion?
>>

> They are all pretty good, and I'd be happy with any of them.  But I'll vote
> for my favorites:
>
> streams4.png +1
>
> streams7.png +1

streams6.png +1
streams7.png +1

Note Streams2 is the only one that complies with the required TM

Re: [VOTE] Streams Logo

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Streams Logo

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
My first preference: streams6.png +1
Second preference: streams_simple2 + streams7 (+moutains, no feather): +1

Ate

Re: [VOTE] Streams Logo

Posted by Venkat Mahadevan <ve...@gmail.com>.
streams5.png   +1
streams6.png   +1

Venkat

--
Sent via mobile device. Please excuse typos or brevity.

Re: [VOTE] Streams Logo

Posted by Jason Letourneau <jl...@gmail.com>.
Anyone else have an opinion?