Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Kenton Taylor <kt...@slashdotmedia.com> on 2017/03/02 14:30:27 UTC

[allura:tickets] #8145 Minimize jquery ui JS

Looks good, merged.

---

** [tickets:#8145] Minimize jquery ui JS**

**Status:** review
**Milestone:** unreleased
**Created:** Tue Feb 14, 2017 03:27 PM UTC by Dave Brondsema
**Last Updated:** Tue Feb 14, 2017 06:11 PM UTC
**Owner:** Dave Brondsema

Allura has a jquery-base.js that includes jquery, jquery-ui and a few other little helpers all in one file.  The jquery UI build has a lot of components, and the total file is 332K.  Without jquery ui, it is 98K.

We should determine what jquery ui components are needed and make a new build with just that.  Additionally, we should only include the jquery ui file on the pages that need it.

---

Sent from forge-allura.apache.org because dev@allura.apache.org is subscribed to https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/tickets/