Posted to wsif-user@ws.apache.org by Rene Davila <re...@stackpointer.net> on 2007/01/26 16:43:35 UTC

WSIF in a wep application

Hi:

I’m trying to port the complex soap example to a web application using
struts.

Where must I place de .wsdl file? What url must I use in order to locate
this file?

René Dávila Barrios.

 <ma...@stackpointer.net> rene.davila@stackpointer.net

Stack Pointer

ORACLE CERTIFIED PARTNER

Cra 51B No  82 - 254  Of 52
Tels 575   3587728 - 3587861 - 3587659

Re: WSIF in a wep application

Posted by st...@aegon.co.uk.
The WSDL can go anywhere you want it to be.  As long as it is reachable
from your WSIF client, then it doesn't matter if it is on your C drive,
hosted on a web server or on your classpath (if you are using Java).

Hope that helps,

Stuart

Stuart Bell
eCommerce Application Architect
AEGON UK
Email: stuart.bell@aegon.co.uk

"Rene Davila" <re...@stackpointer.net>
26/01/2007 15:43
Please respond to wsif-user

        To:     <ws...@ws.apache.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        WSIF in a wep application

Hi:

I’m trying to port the complex soap example to a web application using
struts.
Where must I place de .wsdl file? What url must I use in order to locate
this file?

René Dávila Barrios.
rene.davila@stackpointer.net
Stack Pointer
ORACLE CERTIFIED PARTNER
Cra 51B No  82 - 254  Of 52
Tels 575   3587728 - 3587861 - 3587659

http://www.aegonse.co.uk

Scottish Equitable plc
Edinburgh Park
Edinburgh
EH12 9SE

Registered in Scotland (No. 144517)
Member of the AEGON Group
AEGON Scottish Equitable and AEGON Trustee Solutions are brand names used by Scottish Equitable plc.

For contact information, visit http://www.aegonse.co.uk/contact

 EMAIL DISCLAIMER

This message is confidential and intended only for the person it's addressed to. If you have been sent it in error and should not have received it,  please email it back to the sender and delete it and any copies of it straight away.

We may monitor all electronic communications that go through our networks for security and for checking legal, regulatory and professional standards. If you get in touch with us by email, we may keep a record of your name and email address.

We don’t accept service by Email of court proceedings, other proceedings or formal notices of any kind unless we’ve agreed to this specifically beforehand in writing.

We take care not to send viruses or other malicious software in our emails but like any net user we cannot guarantee that all the communications we send electronically are free from such things. So, for safety’s sake, we’d suggest that you have in place and use virus detection software.