Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "Chamberland, Martin" <Ma...@fadq.qc.ca> on 2020/06/11 17:24:45 UTC

Kurento-Media-Server

[cid:banner1.jpg]

Someone post that information sometime ago.
Kurento-Media-Server for Debian Buster 10.x

sudo su
touch /etc/apt/sources.list.d/kurento.list
nano /etc/apt/sources.list.d/kurento.list

add the following lins in kurento.list
deb [arch=amd64] http://ubuntu.openvidu.io/6.13.2 bionic kms6
deb [arch=amd64] http://mirror.yandex.ru/ubuntu/ bionic main restricted
deb [arch=amd64] http://mirror.yandex.ru/ubuntu/ bionic universe

sudo apt update
sudo apt install kurento-media-server

It seem to miss something before the "apt update"  command.
We are missing a PUB KEY to be able to use those mirror server.

Anyone can help on that issue ?

Martin C.

Re: Kurento-Media-Server

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Usually when you do `apt update` you will get error message
XXXXXXX is part of this error message ....

--
Best regards,
Maxim

RE: Kurento-Media-Server