Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by pprandive <pp...@rediffmail.com> on 2014/05/21 08:47:07 UTC

Re: HBase 0.94 on hadoop 2.2.0 (2.4.0)

Hi,

I am also facing same issue so I followed your suggestion-

I executed command,

 protoc -Isrc/main/protobuf --java_out=src/main/java

for the both .proto files, i.e., ErrorHandling.proto and hbase.proto.

However, I did not understand the next step.
Could you please help me to understand meaning of 'rebuild tar ball'? Did
you mean to recompile hbase?

Thanks and Regards,
Prafulla

Re: HBase 0.94 on hadoop 2.2.0 (2.4.0)