Posted to user@olingo.apache.org by Alain <al...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/05 18:46:21 UTC

Incorrect OSGI dependencies

Hi,

I am trying to directly use the server side bundles and coming into some issues.

First I see that server-core imports
org.apache.olingo.netty.server.api but when looking at the server-api
bundle the corresponding bundle is not exported and the pom.xml only
exports org.apache.olingo.server.api* which doesn't match the netty
package naming.

Is this being addressed?

Alain

Re: Incorrect OSGI dependencies

Posted by mibo <mi...@apache.org>.
Hi,

with fix for Karaf [1] I also added the missing export [2].
This should solve the problem, right?
If 'yes' then it is included in the latest release version.

Kind regards, Michael

[1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OLINGO-1351
[2]: https://github.com/apache/olingo-odata4/blob/master/lib/server-api/pom.xml#L79