Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2010/02/12 11:07:38 UTC

[Vote] Trinidad plugins 2.0.1 release

Hi,

I was running the needed tasks to get the 2.0.1 release of the Apache
MyFaces Trinidad Maven 2 Plugins. This contains more JSF 2.0
support for the MyFaces Trinidad Maven plugins.

yes, it contains this fix:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-1681

The artifacts are deployed to my private Apache account ([1]).

Please take a look at the "2.0.1" artifacts and vote.

How to test those JARs ?

Use the stage repo inside your pom.xml file:
<pluginRepositories>
<pluginRepository>
<id>apache.stage</id>
<name>Apache Stage Repository</name>
<url>http://people.apache.org/~matzew/staging_repo/</url>
<layout>default</layout>
</pluginRepository>
</pluginRepositories>

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed and tested the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
and why..............

Matthias

[1] http://people.apache.org/~matzew/staging_repo/

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Re: [Vote] Trinidad plugins 2.0.1 release

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Thx for voting.

We got 3 votes, all +1:
-Matthias Wessendorf
-Max Starets
-Gerhard Petracek

I will run the final steps to get this release out

-Matthias

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Max Starets <ma...@oracle.com>.