Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org> on 2014/04/03 17:29:32 UTC

ApacheCon 2014 Thrift Talk

Hi All,

Will anyone from thrift community be at ApacheCon next week in Denver? We have a talk based on thrift [1] and we could use some help in co-presenting. Initially Jake Farrell was planning to co-present this talk but he is unable to make it. Even if you are cannot help with the talk, can you please drop us a note, so we could take some suggestions while we are at the conference in person?

Apache Airavata has recently been using Thrift for all RPC communications and we are referring to evernote approach for security, IDL guidance and client SDK distributions. We would love to chat with any of evernote developers in person, or others who can guide us with using thrift for Public API’s.

Thanks,
Suresh

[1] - http://sched.co/MnP7VB

Re: ApacheCon 2014 Thrift Talk

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Thank you Randy for connecting and providing intro slides and also attempting to secure free ebooks. We will report back when the talk recording make it to archives and share the slide links.

Cheers,
Suresh

Posted by Randy Abernethy <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Suresh,