Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Afonso Rech <af...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/10 01:48:03 UTC

Articles

Hello.
I am searching for articles about the OpenMeetings and would like to know
where I can find it;  if there's a specific page who have some of these.
The OpenMeetings that I'm working for works ok with all it's resources,
thanks to all the user's help from this ilsts. I use a debian 6.0 and do
the steps from a tutorial.

Have a nice week.

Thanks for all.
--