Posted to users@maven.apache.org by is_maximum <mn...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/15 14:44:39 UTC

need a new feature in maven profiles

Hi

When you define a profile and need to exclude some resource files and you
have a multi-module application it is very hard and untidy you define that
profile in each module.
If we were able to define that profile in parent pom.xml it was really nice
but the problem is currently when you declare a profile and so the
<resources> you have to specify the <directory> which is unknwon in parent
pom

if you think this feature is useful the I will create an issue and request
this feature

thanks

-----
--
Regards

Mohammad Norouzi

Help each other to reach the future faster

http://pixelshot.wordpress.com Pixelshot Photoblog

http://brainable.blogspot.com Brainable Blog