Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dharani <vi...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/12 08:39:23 UTC

Language Problem

We have developed an application and it supports multi languages. We
uploaded the translated files and we could see the pages translated into
particular language nicely.
 But after we restart the tomcat server there were only '???????' for every
word instead of the language. Can you tell me whether we have to do any
configurations in Tomcat server to resolve this.

Re: Language Problem

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.

Re: Language Problem

Posted by Dharani <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi André,

I'm using Tomcat 5.5 on linux(Debian) platform. Could you please tell me
because of what reason this can be happen?

Re: Language Problem

Posted by André Warnier <aw...@ice-sa.com>.