Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/30 00:58:53 UTC

Rename Jira?

Wondering if it is worth changing  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB
 to  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CORDOVA

Infra says we would have to create a new project and bulk move everything
over. You can view the ticket at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-5435.

I'm leaning towards not bothering with this.

Thoughts?
-Steve

Re: Rename Jira?

Posted by Lorin Beer <lo...@gmail.com>.
I agree, leave it as a legacy of the branding attempt that shall not be
named

> IMHO it is not worth the bother. Leave it as and if anyone ask what CB
> stands for tell them "Cordova Bug"

an elegant solution

Re: Rename Jira?

Posted by Michael Brooks <mi...@michaelbrooks.ca>.
Agree. Leave it as CB.

Re: Rename Jira?

Posted by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com>.

Re: Rename Jira?

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.

Re: Rename Jira?

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.
Agree to solving this by marking it resolved.