Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@apache.org> on 2015/02/12 07:17:57 UTC

Announcing new committer: Bridget Bevens

The Apache Drill PMC is very pleased to announce Bridget Bevens as a new
committer.

She has long been a steward of our documentation and we're lucky to have
her as part of the community.  Please help me in welcoming her!

Jacques

Re: Announcing new committer: Bridget Bevens

Posted by Hanifi Gunes <hg...@maprtech.com>.
Congrats!

-H+

Posted by Hanifi Gunes <hg...@maprtech.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Jinfeng Ni <ji...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Jinfeng Ni <ji...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Abdel Hakim Deneche <ad...@maprtech.com>.
Congrats Bridget :D

--

Abdelhakim Deneche

Software Engineer

  <http://www.mapr.com/>

Re: Announcing new committer: Bridget Bevens

Posted by Abdel Hakim Deneche <ad...@maprtech.com>.
Congrats Bridget :D

--

Abdelhakim Deneche

Software Engineer

  <http://www.mapr.com/>

Re: Announcing new committer: Bridget Bevens

Posted by Aditya <ad...@gmail.com>.
Well deserved!

Posted by Aditya <ad...@gmail.com>.
Well deserved!