Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Herman D'costa <hd...@digev.com> on 2003/10/07 05:48:15 UTC

OnFault of BasicHandler

Hello anybody there,

I had a question earlier (see email below), and got no reply.

This question relates to the onFault method of BasicHandler. I wrote a handler by extending org.apache.axis.handlers.BasicHandler, and overrid the onFault method. I saw that onFault is called and correctly when the handler is configured for the specific service (in server-config.wsdd). However, if I configure the handler in the GlobalConfiguration section or in the HTTP transport section, it doesn't get called, when there is an error in the web service request-response flow.

Please may I know why?

Thanks, regds
Herman D'Costa

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.