Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@matthias-wessendorf.de> on 2003/06/27 17:11:03 UTC

DynaValidationForm

Hello!

i have problem with org.apache.struts.validator.DynaValidatorForm
i have a html-form to get something in to my database

ok fine - this runs

but now i want present the inforamtion

i accessed my database and tried to create a DynACtionForm /
but i was not able to do...

has anyone an idea, how can i "map" my database-information to
a DynaForm ?

here this is in struts-config: (the input is successful!)

<form-bean name="myForm"
type="org.apache.struts.validator.DynaValidatorForm">

      <form-property name="param1" type="java.lang.String"/>
      <form-property name="param2" type="java.lang.String"/>
</form-bean>

thanks a lot!

Greetings