Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jarek Kucypera <jk...@mikrozet.wroc.pl> on 2007/06/07 00:40:35 UTC

Re: Axis2 1.2 sanity check: Can generated POJO service/client handle 0-length array?

>> Fortunately axis2 guys improve the POJO deployment, they fixed some
>> things in 1.2 (also added some
>> annotations support), but it still requires somo work to be fully
>> functional.
>
> Jarek,
>
> When you get a chance, please let us know what breaks or does not work
> via JIRA.

See 2603 and 1754. As a result, I'm unable to deploy any service that
throws exceptions, as
the generated wsdl is invalid (inheritance) and even if it wasn't, the
exceptions wouldn't be wired (propagated to
clients) properly.

J.K.

Client stubs

Posted by Demetris G <de...@ece.neu.edu>.
Hi all,

    I noticed this in one of my generated client stubs:

   public void Service_546F48A04E5(long Id) throws
java.rmi.RemoteException {
        if (super.cachedEndpoint == null) {
            throw new org.apache.axis.NoEndPointException();
        }
        org.apache.axis.client.Call _call = createCall();
        _call.setOperation(_operations[2]);
        _call.setUseSOAPAction(true);
        _call.setSOAPActionURI("");

_call.setSOAPVersion(org.apache.axis.soap.SOAPConstants.SOAP11_CONSTANTS);
        _call.setOperationName(new
javax.xml.namespace.QName("http://soapobject.org",
"Service_1_0_1_0_a546f48a04e5"));

Why is the name of the service in uppercase but the QName string service
name in lower case ? This causes
some issues at execution time. Any ideas ? The WSDL has the service name
in lower case.

Thanks much

Re: Axis2 1.2 sanity check: Can generated POJO service/client handle 0-length array?

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Jarek,

Could you please upload your patch for the RPCMessageReceiver for AXIS2-1754?

thanks,
dims