Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Michael Pearce <mi...@apache.org> on 2019/11/06 18:24:29 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache NMS AMQP 1.8.0 - RC2

Results of the Apache NMS AMQP 1.8.0 - RC2 release vote.

Vote passes with 8 votes.

The following votes were received:

+1 Votres:

Binding
Michael Andre Pearce
Clebert Suconic
Martyn Taylor

Non Binding:
Chris Morgan
Duane Pauls
Jean-Baptiste Onofre
Ragnar Paulson
Krzysztof Porebski

There were no -1 or 0 votes cast.

Thank you to everyone who contributed and took the time to review the
release candidates and vote.

Its great to see a revived and active .net community around activemq.

I'll move forward with the getting the release out and updating the
relevant documentation.

Regards

*Michael*