Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by nutan bagate <ba...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/11 08:11:52 UTC

Exception whie working with jackrabbit repository

Hello
I have created jackrabbit transient repository.And then done some changes
in Persistence Manager in repository.xml file. While accessing repository
am getttin following exception
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.ItemStateException: failed to read bundle:
deadbeef-face-babe-cafe-babecafebabe:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid namespace index: 3158064

for detail exception please refer http://pastie.org/5033491

Re: Exception whie working with jackrabbit repository

Posted by nutan <ba...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for reply.I have created repository by the following code,when I
executed the following code repository folder and repository.xml file
created in the project itself.

Repository r = new TransientRepository();
	Session session = r.login(new SimpleCredentials("userid",
"".toCharArray()));
	RemoteAdapterFactory factory = new ServerAdapterFactory();
	RemoteRepository remote = factory.getRemoteRepository(r);

	Workspace ws = session.getWorkspace();
	Node rn = session.getRootNode();
	ws.getNamespaceRegistry().registerNamespace
	 ("FH-admin", "http://www.barik.net/FH-admin/1.0");

Can u ple tell me what is the  meaning of this line ("FH-admin",
"http://www.barik.net/FH-admin/1.0").
As u suggest, i tried to create new repository with new database but it
doesn't work.I think it still it using the old one repository.Please tell me
the solution for this issue.

Re: Exception whie working with jackrabbit repository

Posted by milindbdeshmukh <mi...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

you have used PostgreSQLPersistenceManager .

this exception occurs typically when the tables and repository are not in
synch.

solution: try to update the tables again and let that synch with the
repository at start or whenever u execute repository creation