Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Zembower, Kevin" <kz...@jhuccp.org> on 2007/07/06 16:10:45 UTC

Recommendations for commercial Tomcat hosting?

For a variety of business reasons, I'm required to host a Tomcat
application on a commercial hosting service. I've tried one so far, but
wasn't able to get my technical questions answered responsively. Can
anyone recommend a commercial Tomcat hosting company?

If folk would like to respond to me privately, I'll post a summary to
the list.

I searched the subject lines of the archive of this group going back to
December, but didn't find any messages that seemed related. Please
forgive me if I missed something that's been discussed before, and point
out a link to it.

Thank you all for your advice and recommendations.

-Kevin

Kevin Zembower
Internet Services Group manager
Center for Communication Programs
Bloomberg School of Public Health
Johns Hopkins University
111 Market Place, Suite 310
Baltimore, Maryland  21202
410-659-6139

RE: Recommendations for commercial Tomcat hosting?

Posted by "Asensio, Rodrigo" <ro...@gilbarco.com>.
Too lazy to copy/paste your email

I use dailyrazor with private jvm for 22 bucks, 96mb heap, 15 mysqldb,
ssh, and a lot of features, is fast and reliable.
Support is good.

Best regards, Rodrigo
www.rodrigoasensio.com