Posted to cli-dev@httpd.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2004/07/30 12:47:42 UTC

ASP / .NET stuff meet, LinuxWorld?

Is anyone in town for LinuxWorld?  I land about 6pm Monday, and
my Thursday is packed, but if we can do an informal bof that might
be very cool.

Bill

Re: ASP / .NET stuff meet, LinuxWorld?

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
At 05:10 PM 7/31/2004, Sterling Hughes wrote:
>i'll be in the area, though not at  linuxworld...  i could make
>something after 6 (i'm in san mateo).

If we say Tuesday evening, 6:30 somewhere between the Moscone
center and the train, where would you recommend?

Anyone else up for an Apache.nettish get-together?

Re: ASP / .NET stuff meet, LinuxWorld?

Posted by Sterling Hughes <st...@gmail.com>.
i'll be in the area, though not at  linuxworld...  i could make
something after 6 (i'm in san mateo).

-sterling